Community Health Center of Waterbury
51 North Elm Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
Monday–Friday, Saturday & extended evening hours
(Tuesdays from 10am–7pm)
Welcome to the Community Health Center of Waterbury!
The Community Health Center of Waterbury will serve as the health care home for residents
of the Brass city and surrounding communities.
- Comprehensive primary medical care
- Sick and urgent care
- Well Child immunizations
- Physical exams
- Gynecological care, including family planning
- Behavioral Health services for adults and children
- Dental Hygiene
- Breast and cervical cancer early detection programs
- Nutrition counseling
- Assistance with application for public insurance programs and access to care regardless of financial situation.
- Chiropractic care