The CHC approach to healthcare delivery
Manage complex pain patients more effectively. Sign up for free to review the best practices in pain treatment and opioid prescribing.
PainNET is a flexible online learning community providing the tools and resources to learn about pain, collaborate with experts, and transform care with evidence-based practices.
PainNET was designed for primary care providers and their care teams, who often need additional support to address the complex challenges of addressing chronic pain in a patient centered manner.
Access a range of tools at no cost:
- PainCare 101: Videos and articles providing the basics of appropriate pain care and opioid prescribing. Learn more about the importance of behavioral health on pain, how to safely taper opioids, and watch quick videos on specific topics such as inguinal neuralgia.
- Discussion Forum: Health care providers and specialists answer questions, discuss pain-related topics, and share resources. Providers can post case-related questions for feedback and recommendations from specialists and peers.
- Resource Library: Comprehensive and printable tools, assessments, and articles.
- Clinicians’ Corner: Specialty-specific blogs from experts describing how chiropractic medicine, physical therapy, and alternative medicine can benefit chronic pain patients.
PainNET members also have the opportunity to subscribe to:
- Live access to twice-monthly, national Project ECHO® Pain sessions, which provide 2 CME credits each. Weitzman ECHO Pain has welcomed providers from 129 practices in 14 states.
- This also opens access to a huge, searchable video library of sessions with:
- Presented cases from real providers with specialist recommendations
- Specialist didactic presentations (videos and presentation slides)
- Direct messaging with board-certified pain specialists on challenging cases through a secure, HIPAA-compliant eConsults platform.
Sign up now or contact us at PainNET@chc1.com for more information. (No subscription required. We do not ask for credit card information.)
PainNET is a program of the Weitzman Institute at Community Health Center, Inc.