Community Health Center of Middletown
675 Main Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Monday–Friday, Saturday & extended evening hoursGet Directions to this Location
Welcome to the Community Health Center of Middletown!
Established in 1972, CHC of Middletown serves residents of the city of Middletown and surrounding towns of Middlesex County. It is the hub for an extensive network of CHC services, including four comprehensive school based health services, homeless shelter clinics, domestic violence shelter, community based case management services, and family wellness and support services.
- Comprehensive primary medical care for adults and children
- Obstetrics, prenatal, and women’s health services
- Lactation support and counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Behavioral health services for adults and children
- Comprehensive dental care
- HIV treatment and support services
- Assistance with application for public insurance programs and other support services
- Certified Diabetes Education