395 North Main Street
Bristol, CT 06010
Monday and Tuesday:
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday and Thursday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
8:30 AM – Noon
Get Directions to this Location
Welcome to the Community Health Center of Bristol
CHC of Bristol opened on February 15, 2010. It serves as a medical hub for Bristol residents by offering a network of CHC services.
- Comprehensive primary medical for adults and children
- Comprehensive treatment of chronic diseases
- Sick and Urgent Care
- Well Child care and Immunizations
- Physical Exams
- Gynecological care including family planning
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Eligibility and application assistance for public insurance programs
- Dental Hygiene services
- Chiropractic services
- Alblan Berko, APRN
- Alicia Dodson, MD – BA: Yale University. MD: Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Residency: University of Illinois Peoria.
- Tara Ellis, RD – BA: Central Connecticut State University. MSW: University of Connecticut School of Social Work.
- Faith Fuller, LPC – BS: University of Vermont. MA: University of Hartford.
- Felicia Seay, APRN – BSN: Jackson University Online. MSN: Howard University.