114 East Main Street
Clinton, CT 06413
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday:
8:00 AM -5:00 PM
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
First Saturday of the month:
8:30 AM - 12 NOON
Tuesday: 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Get Directions to this Location
Welcome to the Community Health Center of Clinton
Established in 2000, the Community Health Center of Clinton is the healthcare home for patients who come from towns throughout southern Middlesex County and the shoreline area. In addition, the CHC of Clinton is the hub for other CHC services in lower Middlesex County, including domestic violence support services and school based mobile dentistry.
- Comprehensive primary medical care for adults and children
- Obstetrics and prenatal care, childbirth education classes, and lactation support
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Adult and child psychiatry and counseling services
- Certified Diabetes Education and Diabetes Care Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Assistance with application for public insurance and other support programs
- Pharmacy discount program (340b program)
- Elizabeth Dmowski, APRN – BSN: University of Connecticut School of Nursing. MSN: Quinnipiac University.
- Amy D. Gagliardi, MA , IBCLC , RLC
- Marissa Lee Garcia, RD – BS & MS: University of Connecticut.
- Charles Melvin, APRN – BA: Dickinson College. BSN – MSN: Columbia University.
- Erin Roberts, APRN – BSN: Oakland University. MSN: Saginaw Valley State University.
- Donna Staples, LCSW – BSW: St. Joseph College. MSW: Southern Connecticut State University.
- April Van Bergen, LPC – BA: Rutgers University. MA: Fairfield University.