5 North Main Street
Enfield, CT 06082
Monday - Friday:
8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon & 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
*Note: During Farm Worker Season, Wednesday hours are extended to 8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon & 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Second Saturday of the month
8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
Get Directions to this Location
Welcome to the Mary Lou Strom Primary Care Center of CHC
Established in 2007, the Mary Lou Strom Primary Care Center of CHC, Inc. opened in Enfield on October 9, 2007. The center was named for the late Mary Lou Strom, former Mayor of Enfield and lifelong community activist. The CHC of Enfield serves as the hub for other CHC services including mobile dentistry in the school system and migrant health services to surrounding farms.
- Comprehensive primary medical for adults and children
- Sick and Urgent Care
- Well Child care and Immunizations
- Physical Exams
- Gynecological care including family planning
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Eligibility and application assistance for public insurance programs
- Tara Ellis, RD – BA: Central Connecticut State University. MSW: University of Connecticut School of Social Work.
- Jessica Fett, APRN – BSN: Madonna University. MSN: Duke University School of Nursing. Residency: Hartford Family Medicine Center.
- Marat Gitman, DO – BS: University of Rochester. DO: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Residency: Catholic Health.
- Victoria Hill, LCSW – BA: University of New Haven. MSW: Southern Connecticut State University.
- Daniel Miller, MD – OSMD & BA: University of Massachusetts. DO: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Karen Myers, LCSW – BSW & MSW: Wheelock College.
- Wanda Serrano Miller, LCSW – BA & MSW: University of Connecticut.
- Jessica Uziembo, LPC – BA & MA: St. Joseph College.
- Natasha Welz, LCSW – BSW: Central Connecticut State University. MSW: Springfield College.