49 Day Street
Norwalk, CT 06854
Monday thru Wednesday:
8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Thursday and Friday:
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM – Noon
Get Directions to Main Location
Welcome to the Day Street Community Health Center
The Day Street Community Health Center started as Norwalk Smiles in 2007, offering dental care for all ages, behavioral health services for children and mobile dental services in 26 locations throughout Norwalk, including in every school, three pre-school readiness programs, Head Start program locations and Norwalk WIC. In October 2010, Norwalk Smiles became the Day Street Community Health Center, offering comprehensive primary medical, dental and behavioral health services for all ages. The center also provides assistance with application for public insurance and other support programs and remains the hub for mobile dental services offered throughout Norwalk.
- Comprehensive primary medical care
- Behavioral health services—individual and group
- General dentistry
- Comprehensive treatment of chronic diseases
- Sick and urgent care
- Well Child care and immunizations
- Physical exams
- Gynecological care, including family planning
- Mobile Mammography
- Nutrition counseling
- Chiropractic care
- Eligibility and application assistance for public insurance programs
- Tichianaa Armah, MD – BA: Swarthmore College. MD: University of Rochester.
- Ann Asunto, MD – BS: Cebu Velez College. MD: Cebu Institute of Medicine. Residency: Bryan Mawr Hospital.
- Karima Daniel, DDS – BS: University of Hartford. DDS: New York University.
- Suelen DeOliveria, APRN Resident – BSN: Southern Adventist University. MSN: Fairfield University.
- Geovanna Fiallos, APRN Resident
- MaryAnne Harmon, APRN Resident
- Jonathan Horowitz, MD – BS: Cornell University. MD: Tufts University. Residency: Tufts New England Medical Center.
- Stephanie Lynn, RD - BS: University of Connecticut. MS: Queens College.
- Mikaela Marichal, APRN Resident – BA: Boston University. BSN & MSN: Columbia University School of Nursing.
- Ruth Marsach-Wood, Ph.D. – MA: Tufts University. PhD: Northeastern University..
- Chelsea McIntosh, PsyD – BA: Drew University. PsyD: Baylor University. Residency: Community Health Center: Inc..
- Nicole Seagriff, APRN – BSN: Boston College. MSN: Yale University School of Nursing.
- Sharon Song, DMD – MS: University of Florida. DMD: University of Pittsburgh.