141 Franklin Street
Stamford, CT 06901
Monday and Tuesday:
7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday thru Friday:
7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
8:30 AM – Noon
Get Directions to Main Location
Welcome to the Franklin Street Community Health Center
Established in 2000, the Dental Center of Stamford was founded by area citizens and became part of CHC, Inc. in 2005. It is the hub for a network of CHC dental services throughout Stamford. When comprehensive medical services were added in 2009, the Center became known as the Franklin Street Community Health Center.
- Comprehensive dental care
- Comprehensive primary medical for adults and children
- Comprehensive treatment of chronic diseases
- Behavioral health services
- Sick and Urgent Care
- Well Child care and Immunizations
- Physical Exams
- Chiropractic care
- Gynecological care including family planning
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Eligibility and application assistance for public insurance programs
- Tichianaa Armah, MD – BA: Swarthmore College. MD: University of Rochester. Residency: Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Dawn Berger, PhD
- Katie Carhart, PhD
- Ginelle Carsillo, LPC – BA: Sonoma State University. MA & PsyD: Alliant International University.
- Marla Daniels, DDS – BA: Albany University. DDS: New York University. Residency: Bellevue Hospital Center. Residency: Coler-Goldwater Memorial Hospital.
- Natasha Ferguson, MD – BS: Chestnut Hill College. MD: Ross University School of Medicine. Residency: Underwood-Memorial Hospital.
- Gabriella Gellrich, MD – BA: Carleton University. MD: Saba University School of Medicine. Residency: Montefiore Medical Center.
- Erin Forler, LCSW – BA: University of Waterloo. MSW: Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Yumi Koh, DO – BS: Santa Clara University. DO: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Residency: Griffin Hospital.
- Dana Kroop, APRN
- Angela Matera, APRN – BSN: Utica College Syracuse University. MSN: Yale University School of Nursing
- Rachel Postupack
- Jacob Samander, MD – BS: Quincy College. MD: Autonomous Unov of Guadalajara. MD: New York Medical College Fifth Pathway. Residency: University of Florida College of Medicine.
- Collisha Swanson, DDS – BA: Wesleyan University. DDS: New York University. Residency: St. Barnabas Hospital.
- Lourdes Vanessa Ulloa, RN
- Sasha Virvo, LCSW