51 North Elm Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday thru Friday:
7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Second and Fourth Saturday:
8:30 AM – Noon
Get Directions to Main Location
Welcome to the Community Health Center of Waterbury
The Community Health Center of Waterbury will serve as the healthcare home for residents
of the Brass city and surrounding communities.
- Comprehensive primary medical care
- Sick and urgent care
- Well Child immunizations
- Physical exams
- Gynecological care, including family planning
- Behavioral Health services for adults and children
- Dental Hygiene
- Breast and cervical cancer early detection programs
- Nutrition counseling
- Assistance with application for public insurance programs and access to care regardless of financial situation.
- Chiropractic care
- Melissa Amicone, APRN – BSN, MSN & Residency: Columbia University.
- Andrea Bedoya
- Amber Dawson, APRN – BSN & MSN: Quinnipiac University.
- Nnennaya Duke, DO – BSC: College of Health Sciences University of Port Harcourt. DO: New York Institute of Technology of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Alex Geertsma, MD – BA: Yale University. MD: University of Rochester. Residency: Strong Memorial Hospital.
- Erin Kampa, APRN
- Kimberly Marko, LPC
- Rolando Martinez, LCSW – BA: University of New Haven. MSW: University of Connecticut.
- Daniel Miller, MD – BA: University of Massachusetts. DO: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. Residency: Baystate Medical Center.
- Adriana McCormick, PsyD – PsyD: University of Hartford.
- Anna Ramos, RD – BS & MS: University of Connecticut.
- Eunice Rivera-Miranda, PsyD
- Wendy Russett, PA – BS & PA: Quinnipiac University.
- Amy Smith, APRN
- Rebekah Smith, DNP, APRN
- Jenna Stephens, PsyD – BA: The Ohio State University. PsyD: The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- Bruce Stevens, APRN
- Leslie Torres, LCSW
- Theresa Wiblishauser, LCSW – MSW: New York University.