All CHC locations will be closed on Monday, May 27 for the holiday weekend
Work With Us
We are committed to the idea that health care is a fundamental right, and that serving others is the key to both personal and collective success. We are driven by the mission of CHC to provide dignified, quality health care to all.
Be on the front lines of health care. Face the industry’s most interesting and difficult challenges. We are always searching for talented, driven individuals who want to transform health care delivery.
We offer a competitive benefits package for our employees, to ensure we attract and retain a highly qualified and skilled team.
If you have a question, view our FAQ.
- A Pre-Tax Roth 403(b) retirement plan with a substantial discretionary employer match and contribution is available.
- We offer very competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- We are proud to offer an $18.50 minimum wage.
- Alternative work schedules and part-time opportunities are available in many of our locations.
- Our employees have top-notch health care insurance including medical and dental.
- We offer company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- Supplemental vision, disability, accident, critical illness, and life insurance are available.
- We’re proud to have company-paid maternity and paternity leaves.
- Certain licensed professionals are eligible for state or federal loan repayment of as much as $50,000.
- As a HHS National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site, we can assist certain licensed providers in taking advantage of the HHS national program for scholarship and loan repayment, in exchange for a 2-year commitment.
- Doctors, nurse practitioners, dentists, dental hygienists, social workers, and psychologists are all eligible.
- If you have a passion for a career in health care, consider applying for the NHSC scholarship for assistance with tuition, fees, other educational expenses, and a stipend, in exchange for 2-4 years of working with us.
- Visit the National Health Service Corps website for more information.
- We are invested in the personal and professional growth of our employees, and work to cultivate a supportive environment that values and rewards personal initiative, professional training, and commitment.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education is available.
- Technical training classes for ongoing professional advancement are encouraged.
- Paid time off is included for full-time employees, and other paid time off programs are available for qualified candidates.
- Eligible employees also have six paid company holidays.
- We promote a very robust wellness incentive program designed to designed to encourage personal health and well-being.
- A 24-hour confidential free Employee Assistance Program supports employees’ emotional health.
Community Health Center, Inc. was founded in Middletown, CT in 1972. Since then, we have expanded to over 200 sites throughout the state! Connecticut is home to our clinical services and to our main headquarters.
We opened our Weitzman West office in Denver, CO in 2018, growing our national presence and amplifying our presence out west.
Our most recent office opened in Newport Beach, California, supporting the Weitzman Institute as we expand our services to health centers across the country.